- Sitting Stance – Double Punch
- Walking Stance - Front Kick
- Walking Stance – Double Punch
- L Stance – Middle Block
- L Stance – Knifehand Strike
- Walking Stance – Low Block / Rising Block
- Chon-Ji [Pattern]
- Theory questions based on the information below (Plus any previous grading theory).
White signifies innocence, as in that of the novice student who has no previous knowledge of Taekwon-do.
Yellow signifies earth, from which a plant sprouts and takes root, as Tae Kwon-Do foundation is being laid.
Parts of the body
|Ball of the foot||Ap Kumchi|
|Back (as in back fist)||Dung|
|L Stance||Niunja Sogi|
|Ready Stance||Chunbi Sogi|
|Three step sparring||Sambo Matsoki|
|Rising Block||Chookyo Makgi|
|Forearm Guarding Block||Palmok DaebiMakgi|
|Knife Hand Strike||Sonkal Taerigi|
|Double Punch/td>||Doo Jirugi|
|Front Snap Kick||Ap Cha Busigi|
CHON- JI literally means "the Heaven the Earth". It is, in the Orient, interpreted as the creation of the world or the beginning of human history, therefore, it is the initial pattern learned by the beginner.
This pattern consists of two similar parts; one to represent the Heaven and the other the Earth